Black Friday Sale!

This weekend, through Monday, get 10% off everything at JessicaLynnOriginal.com!  Everything from AKC dog breeds, stamps inspired by the art of Jasmine Becket-Griffith, Brentwood Owl and more!  To get this great deal, use the code SAVE10.

One of the sets available is the Herding Dogs Stamp Set.  I used the Welsh Corgi and Border Collie stamps in my cards.  What I love about this set is you get a variety of dogs to choose from!

The first card I made I used the "Stamped Acrylic Block" technique to stamp the background.




My second card is with the Welsh Corgi and, except for him, I used the Direct to Paper technique.  I really like how this turned out.




 Don't forget, use the code SAVE10 through Monday to get 10% off everything at JessicaLynnOriginal.com!   Happy Shopping!

If you are following the hop, your next stop is Maria's blog.  You'll love what she created! If you get lost, start from the beginning.

Comments