2019 Cat Lovers Blog Hop

http://herpeacefulgarden.blogspot.com/2019/10/main-hop-page-2019-cat-lovers-hop.html?fbclid=IwAR1VRXuwowFfnHQLqifsK_6cTggB9O_aoduNHOxNRs7lZZN11samaNqJ93w

 Happy to be part of the Cat Lovers hop again this year!  Congrats to 5 years of hops!  I took this chance to use another one of Celine's Kittens stamps.  

The cat is mounted on pads so he looks like he's floating in space.  The sentiment strip and the cat were cut with paper edgers.





Supplies used:
  • JessicaLynnOriginal's Celine's Kittens stamp set
  • PrismaColor colored pencils
  • Sticky Thumb adhesive foam pads 
  • Park Lane embelishments
  • Ranger Archival Ink - Jet Black 
  • Fiskars Paper Edgers
  • The Paper Studio - Stargazer foil mat stack

Comments

Arianna Barbara said…
Oh my goodness!!! This card is awesome!!! Your background colouring is really breathless!!! Adorable and sweet kitty!
Andrea W said…
That background paper is really cool and I love the sentiment.
NanaConnie said…
I love that incredible background! Cute sentiment and image. :-D
Karenladd said…
That kitty looks so cute paging through the pages of his book. I'm an avid reader so any cat that reads is one that I like!
Leslie said…
I love this! I have that stamp set too and it's wonderful! Super cute card!
Hugs,
Leslie
Love To Scrap 2
Tink said…
Pretty card, Love that stamp set!
DonnaMundinger said…
What an adorable kitty! Really gorgeous background, too. xxD
Suzanne H said…
The background is really pretty and I love that image with cat reading the book.
Becca Yahrling said…
That's a very cool & pretty background paper you used
with this darling kitty. I see she's reading up on fish...
Vivian Foo said…
Very pretty background.
mandysea said…
What a gorgeous kitty image lost in its book! Love the marbled background too!
ike said…
Really beautiful. Such a gorgeous backing and I love the unusual cut edges :-)
Visiting from the Cat Lovers' Blog Hop.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog
KT Fit Kitty said…
This is adorable! Love the colour combo, love the sentiment, and love the gorgeous paper! The kitty is a sweetie as well!
Carole J said…
A sweet kitty and a lovely sentiment. Love the shiny background paper! x
aw I love everything about this card, the image is so sweet, the background is gorgeous and the sentiment is just perfect!
Jenny xx
Visiting from the Cat Lovers Hop
https://gingerninjacrafts.wordpress.com/
Sue D said…
Cute cat and I like the foiled background.
Janis said…
Sooooooooo completely adorable with the kitty looking at the fishy page in the book!! Obviously thinking of taking up an aquarium hobby. :) What a sweet sentiment on this wonderful card. Love the fabulous background paper!!! Wow!
Thanks so much for playing along in the #2019CatLoversHop!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com