Challenge: 3 Color Markers #3MC

JessicaLynnOriginal posted this video with a fun 3-marker challenge!  I love the idea of choosing three random colors and having to work with them.  I used Copic markers and the three I drew were:
  1. V09 - Violet
  2. B05 - Process Blue
  3. G21 - Lime Green 
I chose the fun Jessy & Chester Ferret set for the image and...here it is!


I already had the background from when I was practicing making galaxy backgrounds with water colors and as I thought about a blue ferret and looked at the mask piece, Ferrets in Space came to mind.

The rules are below - I'd love to see what you make!

How the Challenge Works: 1. Choose an image you want to work with. (any company images/ digital or stamp) 2. Choose 3 Markers (any kind) I used copics. 3. The 2nd color you pick MUST be the majority color in your image. 4. Color the image/ turn it into a simple card 5. post/ tag #3MC and then comment on this YT video with the link to your sample. 6. Tag 3 friends to try this challenge too. 

Comments