2007 Christmas Cards


I made a couple cards for last Christmas. The first one is the Christmas Corgi from JessicaLynnOriginal Stamps. We used to have a Corgi, so I sent this card to my sister. After making this, I wondered why it didn't look like other cards and I realized I need to work on my matting! :-o (Or my measuring! LOL!)



The other card I made is actually a Halloween stamp (Penny Black's Brown Bag Monster) but the inside said "Don't let the holiday's stress you out!" I got some suggestions like I could have added Christmas lights to the cat to make it more Christmasy, but I think it's cute. :) He obviously just got back from the mall at Christmas time!

Comments

Jessica Lynn said…
I got the Corgi card! You did a great job with your first ever Christmas cards!!

Jessica Lynn
Wombat said…
Thank you! They were good practice.

Popular posts from this blog

2016 Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

2017 Cat Lovers Hop

2017 Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!