Tagged

Jessica tagged me, so here goes:

What were you doing ten years ago?
Going to college and starting Lookout2's Young Hercules Page (which I accidentally let expire this year! GRRR!!!!!) So, I had classes until 1pm and no job and life was good. :)

What were you doing 1 year ago??
Sometime around now I think I was stamping my first cards...?

Name your five favorite snacks...
In no particular order...pretzels, tortilla chips, CHOCOLATE, some Freezie things, and cheese, I guess.

Name five things you would do if you were a millionaire...
Buy a house, pay off debt, give money away to people probably, go to Disney World!, and invest! That million won't last long!

Name five things you like doing...
Reading, writing, I do like makin' cards, but it's frustrating sometimes, playing PC games, watching reality TV apparently!


Name five things you would never wear again...
?

Name your five favorite toys...
Computer...I am drawing a blank. Maybe I need more toys?

Now, it's my turn to tag five more people. I tag...ninajeanette, lauri and nancyk!

Comments

Lauri said…
Hey, thanks for tagging me! (I think hahaha) and thanks for the cute comments on my blog! okay...I am off to answer your questions!