Tagged

Jessica tagged me, so here goes:

What were you doing ten years ago?
Going to college and starting Lookout2's Young Hercules Page (which I accidentally let expire this year! GRRR!!!!!) So, I had classes until 1pm and no job and life was good. :)

What were you doing 1 year ago??
Sometime around now I think I was stamping my first cards...?

Name your five favorite snacks...
In no particular order...pretzels, tortilla chips, CHOCOLATE, some Freezie things, and cheese, I guess.

Name five things you would do if you were a millionaire...
Buy a house, pay off debt, give money away to people probably, go to Disney World!, and invest! That million won't last long!

Name five things you like doing...
Reading, writing, I do like makin' cards, but it's frustrating sometimes, playing PC games, watching reality TV apparently!


Name five things you would never wear again...
?

Name your five favorite toys...
Computer...I am drawing a blank. Maybe I need more toys?

Now, it's my turn to tag five more people. I tag...ninajeanette, lauri and nancyk!

Comments

Lauri said…
Hey, thanks for tagging me! (I think hahaha) and thanks for the cute comments on my blog! okay...I am off to answer your questions!

Popular posts from this blog

2016 Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

2017 Cat Lovers Hop

2017 Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!