Watch out, he spits!


This week I made another card.  It uses Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge 419 and Clean & Simple Challenge 203 (CAS).  The CAS challenge was a color challenge – lime green, red, brown and turquoise green.  

As soon as I read the colors, I knew it'd be perfect for one of the Brentwood Caveman with Dinos collections from JessicaLynnOriginal.com.  I modified the sketch a little bit by cutting out the main image instead of leaving it rectangle.  I mounted Evee and her dilaphosaur on foam squares. 

I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, but I think the dinosaur gets a little lost in the background pattern paper, so I think if I could go back, I would leave the image on the rectangle. 

I also added a few more miles to the goal of walking 135 miles by April 30.  :)


Comments