2018 Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Hello!  I am excited to once again be a part of the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  

I saw this blue and green paper when preparing a card for a different hop and thought it looked like a river...and as I went through my coffee-related stamps I came across this happy marshmallow snowman - he is soooo happy!  He is just believing in the magic, livin' the dream and floating down a magical river of holiday joy, warm in his cup of hot cocoa.  



I colored the cocoa with a glitter pen over Copic to give it a liquid effect.



Supplies:
  • Digi stamp from JessicaLynnOriginal.com
  • Archival ink
  • Brentwood Owl© Operation Snowball Christmas Clear Stamp Set
  • Copic Markers
  • Color Technik Glitter Pens

Comments

That is a fun and happy image. I love how you colored him too.
Billie A said…
How cute. Fun image and card.
Fikreta said…
its adorable!
he looks so happy in that mug!
Laura S. said…
Such and adorably whimsical card!
~amy~ said…
Perfect paper choice! Such a fun design!
Hetty said…
I see him slide! Great card!
Such a darling card. Great job. Thanks for playing along in this fun event!