2019 Spring Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop





JessicaLynnOriginal created these adorable cactus stamps for the hop.  Looking through my other stamp sets I found the Rapunzel Tangled Lanterns Miracles take Time Kids in Costumes set and it had the sentiment - "If you want to give light to others you have to glow yourself".  This made me think about the cacti and how the two were different.

 
He's a happy cactus because he's had his coffee!

The middle cactus was colored with glitter pens and the other cacti were colored with Copic markers.

Supplies:

 
#springsummer2019clh


Comments

Such wonderful images of the cacti and a great sentiment.
I like those fun little images. Cute cute cute!
Fikreta said…
this card is super cute!
Esther Asbury said…
Oh how cute! I love the cacti in cups and the extra sparkle you added!
Becca Yahrling said…
So super cute and fun.
~amy~ said…
So fun, and love that sentiment!
tonyamaries said…
Super cute! I'm happy after coffee too!
Hetty said…
Very sweet card, wonderful cups with secculents.